Flame & Thunder 2018
Saturday 27th October 2018
Stunts & Drag Racing Family Firework Spectacular
Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles and experience 300mph Nitro guzzling Top Fuel dragster along with cars and bikes from various classes of Drag Racing. Watch stunt displays including Monster Trucks, Drifting and Stunt Riders. The climax of the day will be a firework display and bonfire.
TICKETS: Adult Day Tickets from £25 - Kids Under 16 FREE* Buy Tickets
Flame & Thunder 2017 Photos
View photos from Flame & Thunder 2017 on the Facebook Gallery.
What's on - TRACK ACTION:
The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Car will be thundering down the strip. The jet engine develops thrust equivalent to more than 10,000hp and can run the quarter-mile in 5 seconds with a terminal speed in excess of 270mph!
Oklahoma Willy - The Jet Bus
This 1958 VW pick up spent most of her life on a farm in Oklahoma. Over the last 4 years the truck has undergone a total nut and bolt restoration and has been re-engineered to introduce modern components. The Rolls Royce Viper 535 jet engine is from a fighter jet with an afterburner added to produce a maximum power output of 5000 lbs of thrust which can be roughly translated to 5000 BHP.
What's On - LIVE STAGE / FREE MUSIC*
Boxeddy - A four piece covers band that play indie, rock and pop classics! They believe that a good night of live music can include the Monkees and the Arctic Monkeys!
What's On - OFF TRACK
Multiple world record breaking stunt driver Terry Grant will be performing precision stunts in a range of cars.
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. Weather permitting. £45 per person, adult or child.
What's On - Kids Entertainment
An interactive circus skills workshop for all the family. Learn how to juggle, use diablos and devil sticks, spin a rope or plate, walk on pedal-gos, cups and fun stilts or just come and play.
A safe, friendly and exciting “Have-A-Go” two wheeled feature aimed at children aged 2 and upwards and of all abilities on two wheels. A child friendly Adventure Zone which includes balance beams, sea saws and rumble strips is created for the children to navigate their way around. Action Wheels supply a selection of bikes and safety gear that’s free to use for all ages and abilities.
Camping at Santa Pod is included with all multi day tickets, view full Camping Info here. Santa Pod has also partnered with Camplify offer Caravan & RV hire.
Camplify - Caravans & RVs
Peer-to-peer caravan hire and RV-sharing community, Camplify provide a wide selection of RV accommodation that can be booked at the event. Visit www.camplify.co.uk
For just £109 + VAT per person come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch and balcony viewing. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift.
More information on the Hospitality pages.
Flame & Thunder 2018 Tickets
Sat 27th October 2018 - Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Saturday (Flame & Thunder)||£25||£35||Sat 8am||£4(adv) / £7(std)|
|Weekend||£35||£40||Fri 2pm||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. Details here.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Make a weekend of it with evening entertainment in Fuelers bar on Friday and Saturday, then stay on for Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) on Sunday, where the famous quarter mile is open to the public. Details at www.RWYB.com, please note the track is not open for RWYB on Saturday.
Enjoy The Evening
Avoid the traffic queues that form immediately after the fireworks display and stay to enjoy the extended activities on and off the track, including the Monster Trucks, Fun Fair rides and a Live Band in the bar.
At Santa Pod we pride ourselves on delivering exciting events which are good value for money and our local visitors are especially important to us. To that end, Fireworks Frenzy will take place on Saturday 3rd November. This event will cater primarily for our local residents and those just wanting to come for the evening. We’ll present an exciting show of stunts and displays in the Live Action Arena, a large bonfire and a huge fireworks display. Details on the Fireworks Frenzy page.
The advertised attractions may be subject to change. The organiser deems the right to alter these attractions without further notifications.
Flame & Thunder Videos & Galleries
Flame & Thunder 2017 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2016 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2015 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Flame & Thunder 2014 Highlights Video, Facebook Photo Gallery