NSRA Hot Rod Drags
Sat 15th to Sun 16th September 2018
Now celebrating the 30th annual Original Hot Rod Drags, supported by the NSRA. The usual, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ formula, the only change is the venue. Pre ’73 RWYB, Gasser Circus, Wild Bunch, Outlaw Anglias, Supercharged Outlaws and much much more.
- Wild Bunch
Predominantly slingshots and altereds.
- Outlaw Anglia
Ford Pops and Anglias.
- Gasser Circus
High riding gassers.
- Supercharged Outlaws
Supercharged dragsters, altereds and door slammers.
Additional trophies for the quickest ET in the following classes plus Quickest Flathead.
Run What Ya Brung
Take your car or motorcycle out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it's performance limits in a safe and legal environment. Open to pre-1973’s vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars and bikes (sorry, no modern cars or bikes).
Please note that at this event, helmets are compulsory for all participants. Neck padding and arm restraints are recommended. Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com. Unlimited runs for £25 per day Sign-on, Fri, Sat & Sun.
NSRA Show & Shine
Put your pride and joy on display, It's free to enter, just turn up and register on the day. Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early.
Dirty Dozen - These are trophies awarded by the NSRA committee. The cars don’t have to be the shiniest or prettiest, they certainly don’t have to be the quickest but they are judged to have been representative of the ‘Spirit of the Event’. The only criteria is that they must have been put through their paces on the quarter mile at some point over the weekend
Shop, Eat and Explore at Rushden Lakes
As part of your Nostalgia weekend we’re pleased to be offering a courtesy bus to and from Rushden Lakes on Saturday for those who’d like to visit for a few hours. The bus will be running from the NSRA information tent on the hour from 10am-4pm. Return journeys will be from the drop off point at half past the hour from 10.30am-4.30am. Please see www.rushdenlakes.com for details on the lakes. (Sat)
Hot Rod Drags 2018 Tickets
Sat 15th to Sun 16th September 2018 - Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird**||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||N/A||£5||£5||Thu 12pm||N/A|
|Weekend||£20||£25||£30||Fri 8am||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets for Santa Pod organised events excluding third party events, Stunt Fest, RWYBs, DWYBs and grandstand seats. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. Details here.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.