|FIA/FIM European Championship - Main Event
Fri 22nd to Mon 25th May 2015
FIA European Drag Racing Championships Inc FIM Europe Drag Bikes
Round 1 of the FIA/FIM European Championships is one of Santa Pod's most prestigious Drag Race meetings. This hugely popular, televised extravaganza features over 200 teams and 17 classes of cars and bikes including the sports F1 class – 8000bhp Top Fuel Dragsters accelerating 0-100mph in less than 1 second, making this event unrivalled for both the quality and quantity of racing.
If you've not experienced top-level drag racing before this is THE event to come to and witness the unique thunder of nitro engines and smell of burnt rubber! FREE Paddock access.
|Alongside the international racers is a full supporting line-up of race classes for cars and bikes competing in the British Drag Racing championships.
FIA Classes Sat, Sun & Mon only
- FIA European Top Fuel Dragster Championship
- European Funny Car Series
- FIA European Top Methanol Dragsters Championship
- FIA European Top Methanol Funny Car Championship
- FIA European Pro Stock Car Championship
- FIA European / MSA Pro Modified Championship
- Super Comp
- Super Gas
- Super Street
- Super Pro ET
- Pro ET
- Topspeed Automotive Street Eliminator
- Comp Eliminator
- Junior Dragster
- FIM Supertwin Bike
- FIM Top Fuel Bike
- FIM Pro Stock Bike
- FIM European Super Street Bike Cup
Bike classes Sat, Sun & Mon only
View descriptions of the various Drag Racing classes on the Classes page, in the Drag Racing section of this site.
Visit www.MSADragRacing.com for full details on the MSA British Drag Racing Championship and www.EuroFunnyCar.com for full details of the European Funny Car Series.
Great Family Entertainment
As well as the Drag Racing there's fun for all the family with a full line up of entertainment suitable for kids and adults alike - this is the ultimate family day out for the bank holiday weekend. kids under 16 go free!
Jet Cars: The awesome Fireforce 3 Jet Funny Car and Fireforce 5 Jet Dragster will be thundering down the strip.
Rocket Bike: The crazy Frenchman Eric Teboul will be hurtling down the strip at over 200mph on his world record breaking Rocket Bike. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Live Action Arena (Sat, Sun & Mon ONLY):
Monster Trucks: The mighty Monster Trucks Podzilla and Swamp Thing will jumping and crushing cars. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Motorcycle Stunt Rider: Lee Bowers will be wowing the crowds with his jaw-dropping motorbike stunts. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Freestyle Motocross: Top riders will be performing gravity defying tricks as they jump between ramps. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Stunt Driver: Internationally renowned Stunt Driver Terry Grant will amaze you with his precision car control.
In The Sky:
The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight will be making a fly past with a WWII Lancaster on Sunday.
2 Seater Dragster: For the ultimate thrill ride, the 7 second Santa Pod 2 Seater Dragster will be running, with passenger rides available. Full details on the 2 Seater page.
Helicopter Pleasure Flights:
If you have always wanted to fly in a helicopter then this is your chance with Pleasure Flights around the raceway site available. (Weather permitting. £35 for a standard or £45 for a thrill flight with some sharp turns and drops.)
Monster Truck Rides: Rides in the back of Red Dragon will be available in between shows in the Live Action Arena. (Passengers must be over 3ft tall)
Live Bands: For those camping over there will be
evening entertainment in Fuelers Bar with Live Bands "Maxwell Hammer & Smith" on Saturday and "Loose Rocket" on Sunday.
Kids Entertainment: There will be plenty of Kid's Entertainment, including:
Circus Whiz interactive circus skills workshops (Sat, Sun & Mon).
The Wilder Dreams kids area with Arts & Crafts activities, Ceramic Workshops and Face Painting. (Sat, Sun & Mon).
Kids entertainers around site. (Sat, Sun & Mon).
Climbing Wall: If you're an experienced climber or a complete novice, there will be a mobile Climbing Wall with qualified staff on hand to show you what to do. £5 per person for up to 4 climbs.
Plus, Side Shows, Traders, Fun Fair and full catering & bar facilities all weekend. (All days)
A luxury mobile video gaming venue within a converted Double Decker bus with up to 45 players at once and you can have a go for just a small fee!
Phone Charging & Lockers: If you're coming for the weekend, a phone charging and locker service will be available on site. Pre-book by visiting www.rechargedmyphone.co.uk.
Main Event Highlights Video
Watch a highlights video from last year's Main Event.
Mobile Phone Apps
Enhance your visit to Santa Pod with two apps available on iPhone and Android. The Santa Pod Raceway app is FREE and has information about events including Entry Lists and Timetables. The 1320go App lets you view live timing data on your mobile phone. Details on both are on the App page.
VIP/Hospitality: From £99 + VAT per person, come along and enjoy the VIP experience including lunch. Don't worry if you've already booked your tickets, you can still upgrade for a great day out or a gift. More information on the VIP/Hospitality pages or call 01234 782828.
- FREE parking for all ticket holders.
- Camping included for multiple day ticket holders.
- FREE access to the pits! Get up close to the racers, crew and of course the Dragsters.
- The FIA & UEM race classes along with the off track displays will be on Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Friday is sportsman race classes only, plus Fireforce.
- Limited overnight camping on Monday - Sorry, but due to the increasingly heavy demand placed on our site services over such a long weekend, we will no longer be able to accommodate spectator camping over Monday night unless you are self sufficient as there will be limited facilities on site.
|FIA/FIM European Championship - Main Event - Fri 22nd to Mon 25th May 2015
Kids Under 16 FREE*
|| per day
|All 4 Days
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till track closes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. View details and exclusions here.
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
FIA/FIM European Championship - Round 1
FIA/FIM Round 1 2014: Report
FIA/FIM Round 1 2014: Facebook Photo Galley
FIA/FIM Round 1 2014: Photo Entry List
The Main Event 2013: Winners / Photo Gallery / Photo Entry List
The Main Event 2012: Report / Photo Gallery / Photo Entry List / Photo Competition
The Main Event 2011: Report & Gallery / Photo Entry List / Photo Competition
The Main Event 2010: Report / Photo Entry List / Daily Gallery Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon
The Main Event 2009: Report / Photo Entry List / Daily Gallery Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon
The Main Event 2008: Report / Photo Entry List
/ Daily Gallery Thu | Fri | Sat
The Main Event 2007: Report / Photo Entry List / Daily Gallery Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon
The Main Event 2006: Report / Gallery
The Main Event 2005: Report / Gallery
The Main Event 2004: Report