Saturday 16th February 2019
Main stunt attractions from 11.45am to 4pm, gates open from 10.30am
An afternoon of awesome stunts and displays for all the family, featuring some of the top UK stunt drivers and riders. The perfect high octane half term entertainment for kids in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and the Midlands.
TICKETS: SOLD OUT
Featuring the UK’s top ranked freestyle motocross riders performing the latest heart stopping tricks, Broke FMX stunt display team are dedicated to electrifying crowds of all ages. Riders jumping 35 feet in the air pulling acrobatic stunts over gaps approaching 100 feet is truly a sight to behold.
Team Maximum Lock
All the way from Malta, Team Maximum Lock's show is a combination of stunts, Drifts, synchronized and precision driving. The team is made up of stunt drivers Mark Galea, Christian Bezzina & Clint Abela.
Jet Mini - Unfortunately the previously advertised Jet Mini has had to cancel.
These times are for guidance only and may vary with track, weather or stunt conditions. The organiser deems the right to alter these times without further notifications.
|10.30am||Monster Truck Rides Begin||Ride Arena|
|10.30am||Fun Fair Opens||Fun Fair|
|10.30am||Mini Monster Truck Rides Begin||Ride Arena|
|10.30am||Drift Rides Begin||Drift Arena|
|10.30am||Merchandise outlets opens||Site|
|11am-11.30am||Pit Party||Live Action Arena|
|11.45am||Broke FMX Stunt Bike Display||Live Action Arena|
|12.05pm||Burnout displays||Live Action Arena|
|12.15pm||Lee Bowers||Live Action Arena|
|12.25pm||Team Maximum Lock Drift Display||Live Action Arena|
|12.55pm||Monster Trucks||Live Action Arena|
|1.15pm||INTERVAL||Live Action Arena|
|2pm||Broke FMX Stunt Bike Display||Live Action Arena|
|2.20pm||Burnout Displays||Live Action Arena|
|2.30pm||Lee Bowers||Live Action Arena|
|2.40pm||Team Maximum Lock Drift Displays||Live Action Arena|
|3.10pm||Car Jumping||Live Action Arena|
|3.40pm||Monster Trucks||Live Action Arena|
Stunt Fest 2018 Photo Gallery
View photos from Stunt Fest 2018 on the Facebook Photo Gallery.
Stunt Fest 2019 Tickets
Saturday 16th February 2019
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
|Ticket Type||Advance||Standard||Gates Open|
|Family Ticket (2 adults & 3 kids)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||10.30am|
|Adult||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||10.30am|
|Kids (age 5 - 15)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||10.30am|
Tickets are subject to availability
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are per person and are subject to availability.
- * Three FREE kids (under 5 yrs) per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 10.30am until 4pm.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
Stunt Fest Videos & Galleries
Stunt Fest 2019: Preview
Stunt Fest 2018: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2017: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2016: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2015: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2014: Highlight Video, Facebook Photo Gallery
Stunt Fest 2013: Highlight Video
Stunt Fest 2012: Highlight Video
Stunt Fest Mailing List: